- Dollars Slay the Dragon VI — DEI: A Mirror of Justice
- Dollars Slay the Dragon V — The Magic of US Debts
- Dollars Slay the Dragon IV — DEI: A New Type Of Cold War
- Dollars Slay the Dragon III — Whose Crisis Is This?
- Dollars Slay the Dragon II — the Broken Dream on Olympus
- Dollars Slay the Dragon I — the Beginning of the End
- Do Iraqis Really Hate Americans?
- The Story of Rwandan Genocide — III
- The Story of Rwandan Genocide — II
- The Story of Rwandan Genocide — I
- A Game Without Winners or Losers
- War Of Social Powers
- Social Engineering & Social Powers
- Uncertainty Principle of Economics & Economic Engineering
- What is Economics?
- Big Business vs. Big Government
- Who Is Killing Individual Freedom?
- Is Free Market Really Free?
- Chinese Business Environment: A Lawless Wild Wonderland
- The Missing “Comparative Advantage” in US-Sino Economy
- China Myth (15)
- Chinese History and Legends (1)
- Chinese Language, Art, and Culture (1)
- Letters to USA (24)
- People's Diplomacy (21)
- Political Economy of Knowledge, Innovation, and Human Development (9)
Category Archives: Political Economy of Knowledge, Innovation, and Human Development
Weeks ago on msnbc.com, I read a cold comment on the news of Wisconsin anti-union war. In this comment, Darwinism is cited to support the Wisconsin governor’s proposal to deeply cut school aids. Putting aside this commentator’s total ignorance of … Continue reading
In this era of globalization, “Social Engineering” tools could even become “Weapon of Mass Destruction” used by nations to wage the political, cultural, or economic wars upon each other. These new types of wars are invisible but could be even … Continue reading
After reading the post about Economic Engineering, maybe your vision has reached a further point where you see politics is an engineering game too. Politics is even more obviously about “engineering people” than economics. Maybe this is the inevitable pathway … Continue reading
Related Old Post Uncertainty Principle of Economics makes the “Economic Engineering” a more exciting and complex art. The imagined example of economic engineering in stock market in this old post could merely be called “engineering”. It is the most primitive … Continue reading
What is economics? Is it an ideology, a philosophy, a science, or a technology? I think for most authors of basic economics textbooks and political campaigners, economics is a philosophy or ideology to tell people what they should do or … Continue reading
If you look closely at the history of US, it may not be so hard for you to discover that the Big Government of US is the son of the Big Business of US.(    ) Most ordinary … Continue reading