- Dollars Slay the Dragon VI — DEI: A Mirror of Justice
- Dollars Slay the Dragon V — The Magic of US Debts
- Dollars Slay the Dragon IV — DEI: A New Type Of Cold War
- Dollars Slay the Dragon III — Whose Crisis Is This?
- Dollars Slay the Dragon II — the Broken Dream on Olympus
- Dollars Slay the Dragon I — the Beginning of the End
- Do Iraqis Really Hate Americans?
- The Story of Rwandan Genocide — III
- The Story of Rwandan Genocide — II
- The Story of Rwandan Genocide — I
- A Game Without Winners or Losers
- War Of Social Powers
- Social Engineering & Social Powers
- Uncertainty Principle of Economics & Economic Engineering
- What is Economics?
- Big Business vs. Big Government
- Who Is Killing Individual Freedom?
- Is Free Market Really Free?
- Chinese Business Environment: A Lawless Wild Wonderland
- The Missing “Comparative Advantage” in US-Sino Economy
- China Myth (15)
- Chinese History and Legends (1)
- Chinese Language, Art, and Culture (1)
- Letters to USA (24)
- People's Diplomacy (21)
- Political Economy of Knowledge, Innovation, and Human Development (9)
Category Archives: Miracle of American Liberty
Continued from the last post: Dr. Z continued his comments on DEI: “Beginning at the Nixon Shock, the Western DEI strategy has been going through a long fast development. More firmly believing in free market than others, Western ruling elites … Continue reading
Continued from the last post: Dr. Z continued to explain the key role of the US monetary system in its DEI strategy: “In the Western DEI strategy, Federal Reserve’s monetary policies played a key role. They worked as a handle … Continue reading
Continued from the last post: After Dr. Z asked me to think about whose crisis this financial crisis really is, I responded: “After listening to your analysis about this financial crisis, I feel as if you are implying this crisis … Continue reading
A Chinese article about Iraq War Before I could humbly express any of my own opinions on international order and relations, I have to translate and present another old Chinese article here. It was written some time in 2006. I … Continue reading
Weeks ago on msnbc.com, I read a cold comment on the news of Wisconsin anti-union war. In this comment, Darwinism is cited to support the Wisconsin governor’s proposal to deeply cut school aids. Putting aside this commentator’s total ignorance of … Continue reading
In this era of globalization, “Social Engineering” tools could even become “Weapon of Mass Destruction” used by nations to wage the political, cultural, or economic wars upon each other. These new types of wars are invisible but could be even … Continue reading
After reading the post about Economic Engineering, maybe your vision has reached a further point where you see politics is an engineering game too. Politics is even more obviously about “engineering people” than economics. Maybe this is the inevitable pathway … Continue reading