- Dollars Slay the Dragon VI — DEI: A Mirror of Justice
- Dollars Slay the Dragon V — The Magic of US Debts
- Dollars Slay the Dragon IV — DEI: A New Type Of Cold War
- Dollars Slay the Dragon III — Whose Crisis Is This?
- Dollars Slay the Dragon II — the Broken Dream on Olympus
- Dollars Slay the Dragon I — the Beginning of the End
- Do Iraqis Really Hate Americans?
- The Story of Rwandan Genocide — III
- The Story of Rwandan Genocide — II
- The Story of Rwandan Genocide — I
- A Game Without Winners or Losers
- War Of Social Powers
- Social Engineering & Social Powers
- Uncertainty Principle of Economics & Economic Engineering
- What is Economics?
- Big Business vs. Big Government
- Who Is Killing Individual Freedom?
- Is Free Market Really Free?
- Chinese Business Environment: A Lawless Wild Wonderland
- The Missing “Comparative Advantage” in US-Sino Economy
- China Myth (15)
- Chinese History and Legends (1)
- Chinese Language, Art, and Culture (1)
- Letters to USA (24)
- People's Diplomacy (21)
- Political Economy of Knowledge, Innovation, and Human Development (9)
Category Archives: The Myth of Chinese People
Just when I was translating this Chinese post last night, I found out that the blog link I provided in my first post of this discussion about Rwandan Genocide was not valid any more. I checked the blogger’s homepage and … Continue reading
(continuing from the previous post) P11: Black Hawks were down, the legend of invincible American army was smashed, American glory fell into dust, and Americans were kicked out of Somalia. Just one month later, a humanitarian catastrophe was started, remembered … Continue reading
A Chinese blog post about Western Interventions around the world Once NATO started the “no-fly zone” air campaign in Libya, Chinese official propaganda machine immediately started running its ideological campaign against the so-called “Western Interventionism”. Unanimously, Chinese official medias were … Continue reading