In this era of globalization, “Social Engineering” tools could even become “Weapon of Mass Destruction” used by nations to wage the political, cultural, or economic wars upon each other. These new types of wars are invisible but could be even more catastrophic than the conventional warfare, because they get each innocent citizen involved without their awareness or agreement, have no start or end, could go on and on forever, and inflict long-lasting fundamental damages on the development of a nation. Therefore, it could be more imperative for the safety of ordinary citizens that international Social Powers and Forces are stably under the control of democracy too. That’s why “People’s Diplomacy” must replace “Elites’ Diplomacy” globally before ordinary citizens could enjoy any long-lasting real peace and prosperity.
- Dollars Slay the Dragon VI — DEI: A Mirror of Justice
- Dollars Slay the Dragon V — The Magic of US Debts
- Dollars Slay the Dragon IV — DEI: A New Type Of Cold War
- Dollars Slay the Dragon III — Whose Crisis Is This?
- Dollars Slay the Dragon II — the Broken Dream on Olympus
- Dollars Slay the Dragon I — the Beginning of the End
- Do Iraqis Really Hate Americans?
- The Story of Rwandan Genocide — III
- The Story of Rwandan Genocide — II
- The Story of Rwandan Genocide — I
- A Game Without Winners or Losers
- War Of Social Powers
- Social Engineering & Social Powers
- Uncertainty Principle of Economics & Economic Engineering
- What is Economics?
- Big Business vs. Big Government
- Who Is Killing Individual Freedom?
- Is Free Market Really Free?
- Chinese Business Environment: A Lawless Wild Wonderland
- The Missing “Comparative Advantage” in US-Sino Economy
- China Myth (15)
- Chinese History and Legends (1)
- Chinese Language, Art, and Culture (1)
- Letters to USA (24)
- People's Diplomacy (21)
- Political Economy of Knowledge, Innovation, and Human Development (9)