Weeks ago on msnbc.com, I read a cold comment on the news of Wisconsin anti-union war. In this comment, Darwinism is cited to support the Wisconsin governor’s proposal to deeply cut school aids. Putting aside this commentator’s total ignorance of American public education, just the citation of Darwinism could chill me to the toe. Such an ignorant and cold comment manifests the troubling fact that some Americans really have no clue about how modern society is working, and they just want to observe and deal with this world through their narrow, ignorant, and selfish minds.
- Dollars Slay the Dragon VI — DEI: A Mirror of Justice
- Dollars Slay the Dragon V — The Magic of US Debts
- Dollars Slay the Dragon IV — DEI: A New Type Of Cold War
- Dollars Slay the Dragon III — Whose Crisis Is This?
- Dollars Slay the Dragon II — the Broken Dream on Olympus
- Dollars Slay the Dragon I — the Beginning of the End
- Do Iraqis Really Hate Americans?
- The Story of Rwandan Genocide — III
- The Story of Rwandan Genocide — II
- The Story of Rwandan Genocide — I
- A Game Without Winners or Losers
- War Of Social Powers
- Social Engineering & Social Powers
- Uncertainty Principle of Economics & Economic Engineering
- What is Economics?
- Big Business vs. Big Government
- Who Is Killing Individual Freedom?
- Is Free Market Really Free?
- Chinese Business Environment: A Lawless Wild Wonderland
- The Missing “Comparative Advantage” in US-Sino Economy
- China Myth (15)
- Chinese History and Legends (1)
- Chinese Language, Art, and Culture (1)
- Letters to USA (24)
- People's Diplomacy (21)
- Political Economy of Knowledge, Innovation, and Human Development (9)