Uncertainty Principle of Economics makes the “Economic Engineering” a more exciting and complex art. The imagined example of economic engineering in stock market in this old post could merely be called “engineering”. It is the most primitive market operation. But such a primitive economic engineering has been applied in the most common market operations we can see in our daily life for a long time. For examples, when oil price is predicted to go up in a very scientific and convincing way, more oil producers might increase their productions and end up with too much oil on the market with lower prices later. A false alarm of economy going down could trigger a large-scale layoff and finally drag down the economy as predicted. When big players are convinced by the economic science that the market will collapse, they will probably try everything possible to boost the market so that they could get out before the collapse.
- Dollars Slay the Dragon VI — DEI: A Mirror of Justice
- Dollars Slay the Dragon V — The Magic of US Debts
- Dollars Slay the Dragon IV — DEI: A New Type Of Cold War
- Dollars Slay the Dragon III — Whose Crisis Is This?
- Dollars Slay the Dragon II — the Broken Dream on Olympus
- Dollars Slay the Dragon I — the Beginning of the End
- Do Iraqis Really Hate Americans?
- The Story of Rwandan Genocide — III
- The Story of Rwandan Genocide — II
- The Story of Rwandan Genocide — I
- A Game Without Winners or Losers
- War Of Social Powers
- Social Engineering & Social Powers
- Uncertainty Principle of Economics & Economic Engineering
- What is Economics?
- Big Business vs. Big Government
- Who Is Killing Individual Freedom?
- Is Free Market Really Free?
- Chinese Business Environment: A Lawless Wild Wonderland
- The Missing “Comparative Advantage” in US-Sino Economy
- China Myth (15)
- Chinese History and Legends (1)
- Chinese Language, Art, and Culture (1)
- Letters to USA (24)
- People's Diplomacy (21)
- Political Economy of Knowledge, Innovation, and Human Development (9)