With a lot more stories about China, Chinese society, and Chinese government to be told in this blog, what I’m trying to do is to open a small window for all English-reading common people, no matter where you are, to see a real China from perspectives a little different from the mainstream propaganda about China you usually encountered nowadays. I hope you could think about the implications and consequences of your buying all kinds of “Made In China” every day. Where is your money going? Who are you supporting with your money? How does your behavior today affect your children tomorrow? All the common working people around the world who have got deeply involved in the global economy today need to think through all these questions seriously so as to make the best decisions for your own life.
- Dollars Slay the Dragon VI — DEI: A Mirror of Justice
- Dollars Slay the Dragon V — The Magic of US Debts
- Dollars Slay the Dragon IV — DEI: A New Type Of Cold War
- Dollars Slay the Dragon III — Whose Crisis Is This?
- Dollars Slay the Dragon II — the Broken Dream on Olympus
- Dollars Slay the Dragon I — the Beginning of the End
- Do Iraqis Really Hate Americans?
- The Story of Rwandan Genocide — III
- The Story of Rwandan Genocide — II
- The Story of Rwandan Genocide — I
- A Game Without Winners or Losers
- War Of Social Powers
- Social Engineering & Social Powers
- Uncertainty Principle of Economics & Economic Engineering
- What is Economics?
- Big Business vs. Big Government
- Who Is Killing Individual Freedom?
- Is Free Market Really Free?
- Chinese Business Environment: A Lawless Wild Wonderland
- The Missing “Comparative Advantage” in US-Sino Economy
- China Myth (15)
- Chinese History and Legends (1)
- Chinese Language, Art, and Culture (1)
- Letters to USA (24)
- People's Diplomacy (21)
- Political Economy of Knowledge, Innovation, and Human Development (9)