The saddest part of this romance of US-Sino “Free Trick” is that the most powerful force to run it is the legion of the American CEOs who are not only greedy but also stupid. They are not the biggest winners in this game. To some extent, they are among the victims of this game too. They are hooked up by the biggest Ponzi scheme in the human history run by the corrupt and bold Chinese ruling elites. Their American spirits are corrupted by this Ponzi scheme. Their moralities are sucked down to the hell by this Ponzi scheme. Their consumer bases or markets are slaughtered by this Ponzi scheme. Even their most important and powerful protector, their mother nation USA, is eroded close to a collapse by this Ponzi scheme.
- Dollars Slay the Dragon VI — DEI: A Mirror of Justice
- Dollars Slay the Dragon V — The Magic of US Debts
- Dollars Slay the Dragon IV — DEI: A New Type Of Cold War
- Dollars Slay the Dragon III — Whose Crisis Is This?
- Dollars Slay the Dragon II — the Broken Dream on Olympus
- Dollars Slay the Dragon I — the Beginning of the End
- Do Iraqis Really Hate Americans?
- The Story of Rwandan Genocide — III
- The Story of Rwandan Genocide — II
- The Story of Rwandan Genocide — I
- A Game Without Winners or Losers
- War Of Social Powers
- Social Engineering & Social Powers
- Uncertainty Principle of Economics & Economic Engineering
- What is Economics?
- Big Business vs. Big Government
- Who Is Killing Individual Freedom?
- Is Free Market Really Free?
- Chinese Business Environment: A Lawless Wild Wonderland
- The Missing “Comparative Advantage” in US-Sino Economy
- China Myth (15)
- Chinese History and Legends (1)
- Chinese Language, Art, and Culture (1)
- Letters to USA (24)
- People's Diplomacy (21)
- Political Economy of Knowledge, Innovation, and Human Development (9)